Download the appropriate registration form for the program you wish to enroll in. Payment must be received along with your registration form to secure placement in the program.
- Email instructions: registration may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with credit card information. If you wish to pay by credit card over the phone, please leave a message with the office (416 203 0929) and we will contact you. Someone will not be in the office full-time until we re-open for the season on March 18.
- Regular mail instructions: You can send in your forms by regular mail, but a cheque for the correct amount or credit card information must be enclosed.
Important notes for youth registration:
Please accurately indicate on the registration form the last certification level that your child has achieved in formal sail training. If you are unsure, please contact Jamie Ingall, Head Instructor, at email@example.com who may be able to help supply this information. Remember, this is key for the correct registration of your child:
- If you are registering a student in our CANSail 1 or CANSail 2 program, "beginner" fees apply.
- If registering for CANSail 3 or CANSail 4, "intermediate" fees apply.
- For CANSail 5 or CANSail 6, "advanced" fees apply.
- Apart from CANSail 1, the previous level is a prerequisite for the subsequent level.
- Our Spirit
- Club & Dining
- Join Us